Ensuring our Chartered Professionals are competent, current and qualified.
The Chartered Professional Program is administered by the Chartered Professional Program Committee (CPPC).
A governance committee, the CPPC is supported by a team of Chartered Professional Assessors who make recommendations on applications for the Chartered Professional Program and for Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) Assessments, and conduct Professional Development (PD) reviews.
Two Assessors independently assess each application/PD review.
If you are interested in becoming a Chartered Professional Assessor, please contact AusIMM to express your interest.
AusIMM Chartered Professional Program Presentation – Relaunched Jan 2018
Download and view the relaunched Chartered Professional program to get an overview of the program and how it can benefit
you in your professional career.
- CP Assessor Expression of Interest form
- Chartered Professional Regulations and Guidelines 2018
- Chartered Professional Program Committee Terms of Reference
- Chartered Professional Regulations and Guidelines pre 2018
- Chartered Professional By-Laws pre 2018
- Competency Statements Template Environment
- Competency Statements Template Geology
- Competency Statements Template Geotechnical
- Competency Statements Template Management
- Competency Statements Template Metallurgy
- Competency Statements Template Mining