Research continues to show each year that diverse boards lead to better outcomes for shareholders, consumers, employees and the community. Diversity leads to greater innovation and stronger bottom lines.
As the peak body for all people working in mining, AusIMM is leading the way to increasing diversity in the resources industry.
What to expect
- Two weeks of pre-reading to familiarise yourself with the course materials.
- Over five weeks, focused learning via a virtual classroom (one full day each Monday).
- Hard and soft copy course notes, supporting videos, eLearning modules and live tutorial sessions through the AICD’s online learning platform.
- Online discussion forums that allow you to connect and discuss the course content with fellow participants.
- A three-month assessment period where you will be supported by a dedicated Learning Support Executive as you navigate the assessment tasks.
This scholarship is bestowed to 3 women to help kickstart the successful candidates into the next phase of their careers, providing them with the chance to represent the industry and the AusIMM at a decision-making level.
AusIMM is committed to improving diversity in the industry and fostering an inclusive culture. Diverse applicants including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship winners must complete and pass the AICD Company Director’s Course Online or AusIMM may request scholarship funds to be returned.