- This event has passed.
Webinar: Designing cost-effective and high value-add projects
Tuesday 29 September 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date: Tuesday 29 September 2020
Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm AEST
- Ron Douglas, Executive Vice President, Project Delivery, Ausenco
- Matt Pyle, Global Technical Solutions Director, Ausenco
- David Bainbrigge, APAC Africa Engineering Director , Ausenco
AusIMM Member – Free
Non Member – $20.00
Please note: Registrants who cannot join the webinar at the scheduled time will receive a link to the recording to watch at a later time convenient to them.
This joint webinar with AusIMM is the third installment of our series where we investigate the changing landscape of minerals processing projects through a project lifecycle.
Our first two webinars provided context to the series and outlined the importance of good studies to clearly define the value opportunity. This webinar focuses on the design of projects; our experts will explain how good designs capture and enhance the value identified in studies while enabling successful construction execution.
- The changing approach to design and the impact on project costs
- Designs for cost-effective projects
- How design schedules and vendor data affect outcomes
If you would like to receive information on the upcoming webinars in the series, register your interest through Ausenco.
If you missed the first two webinars in our series, watch the recordings here: