Abstracts closing soon for Minesafe International Digital Conference 2020
Have you experienced successes or recent developments in health and safety at your operation?
It is your last chance to submit an abstract for our Minesafe International Digital Conference held online from the 22-23 September 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity to share your research and insights to a wide range of industry professionals, including leading health and safety experts, government regulators, consultants, and key decision-makers.
While the conference will now be delivered virtually, presenting at this vital industry event allows you to increase your exposure as an expert in the health and safety sector, collaborate new ideas, inspire others and showcase the latest innovations in health and safety.
- COVID-19 impact and learnings
- Innovation and human interaction – technology, communications and automation
- Legislation, compliance, policies and strategies
- Accident and incident investigation best practice
- Effective leadership strategies ensuring a healthy workplace culture – workers’ health, wellbeing and productivity
DON’T MISS OUT! ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS CLOSE ON 15 JUNE 2020.
Research papers, case studies, new technologies and collaborative submissions from multiple authors are encouraged.
To find out more or to submit an abstract, visit minesafe.ausimm.com