Have you considered applying for a scholarship?
AusIMM EEF scholarship applications for 2019 academic year are now closed.
2019 scholarship award winners receive up to $11,000 towards their study through AusIMM’s Education Endowment Fund (EEF).
Scholarship applications closed on 30 September 2018.
The Sir Frank Espie/Rio Tinto Leadership Award provided fantastic opportunities to further my understanding of the Australian mining industry. The scholarship mentoring program in particular has been invaluable as I plan out the start of my career in mining.James Mitchell GAusIMM (2014 awardee)
INCLUDED IN THE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Significant financial support during the course of your studies
- Access to quality mentoring with an industry professional
- Participation in a one-week intensive field trip to a mineral-rich region of Australia
- Recognition and career-building opportunities
- Development of personal and professional skills
The AusIMM EEF scholarship programs support students with:
- A passion for the minerals industry
- Strong leadership qualities
- A proactive approach to personal and professional development