Hunter Region Branch – Expression of Interest for Speakers – Coal Quality and Coal Sampling Seminar
Expressions of interest are now open to submit a brief abstract for a presentation at the Coal Quality and Coal Sampling Seminar in April 2020.
Date: Wednesday 29 April 2020
Time: 9:30am to 4:30pm
44 Maitland Road
Singleton, NSW 2330
Includes: Technical Talks, Panel Talks, Morning Tea on arrival and Lunch
Registrations open in the new year.
The AusIMM Hunter Region Branch invites you to consider submitting a brief abstract for a presentation at their Coal Sampling Seminar.
Seminar topics are expected to include:
- Artificial Intelligence applications in sampling techniques
- What do these new innovations mean for future coal quality and coal sampling?
- Sampling equipment innovations, what's new to the market?
- Real Time Instruments and online analysers
- Laboratory advancements and automation
- Improving coal qualities and advancements in the field
- Future technologies of coal sampling
- Opencut and underground strip sampling
- General advancements in coal sampling