IMARC: THE NEXT GEN PROGRAMME
MEET AND BE INSPIRED BY LEADERS IN MINING, RESOURCES AND TECHNOLOGY AT AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST MINING EVENT. CREATE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOURSELF AND RECOGNISE WHERE YOU CAN MAKE YOUR MARK ON SUCH CRITICAL INDUSTRIES OF THE FUTURE.
AusIMM invites students and graduates to nominate themselves to be a part of Australia’s largest mining event, the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) Next Gen Programme in Melbourne from 29-31 October.
- NEXT GEN LEADERS
20 successful applicants will receive a complimentary three-day delegate pass to attend IMARC which includes access to the conference, exhibition, delegate networking functions as well as access to the IMARC Connect meeting planner.
- NEXT GEN IMARC EXPERIENCE
50 successful applicants will receive a complimentary one-day delegate pass to attend IMARC on Thursday 31st October 2019 which includes access to the conference, exhibition and delegate networking reception.
- NEXT GEN STEM SHOWCASE
3 successful university student groups will be invited to showcase their STEM activities on the IMARC exhibition floor with a pod in the ASCENT startup Village.
All applications will be reviewed and successful applicants will be chosen across all STEM disciplines. Applications for the Next Gen Programme close on 15 September 2019 with successful applicants notified by email on 1 October 2019.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL ALSO BE IN THE RUNNING TO:
- ATTEND THE NEXT GEN CEO BREAKFAST
Opportunity to be considered by the IMARC Next Gen Advisory Board to attend the “Next Gen CEO Breakfast” on Thursday, prior to the start of the conference
- TAKE PART IN A PANEL DISCUSSION
A select handful of applicants will be given the opportunity to take part in a panel discussion in the Collaboration: Next Generation stream on Thursday.
- ACCESS TO THE NEXT GEN STUDENT PASSPORT PROGRAMME
All successful applicants will be able to identify exhibitors who are open to discussions with students and recent graduates around internships, advice and career opportunities within their business with a copy of the Next Gen Student Passport.
- BE A THOUGHT LEADER
Lead the conversation on Mining Beacon by submitting articles, videos throughout the lead up to IMARC 2019.
- BE THE FACE OF THE PROGRAMME
One lucky applicant will be chosen to be the face of the Next Gen Programme and will participate in a video interview at IMARC 2019.
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF BEING AT IMARC
- A gateway to your career in the resources and METS industry with over 7000 attendees
- Immerse yourself in the diverse opportunities within the resources and METS sectors available by following a STEM career pathway
- Learn about the future of the resources and METS industry from mining and resource experts with a packed programme of conference presentations.
- Access the Next Gen Student Passport to identify exhibitors that are open to discussions with students and recent graduates around internships, advice and career opportunities within their business.
- Hear from your peers with dedicated presentations and discussions featuring some of the successful applicants of the Next Gen Programme.