Last Chance to Register: WIMnet SA / Inkling – Awakening Passion and Purpose
Limited spots remain for Awakening Passion and Purpose – an Inkling/WIMnetSA collaboration, not to be offered again at this price – be quick, registrations close on Friday!
Date: Friday 15 November 2019
Time: 9:15am – 4:30pm
55 Grenfell Street
Adelaide, SA 5000
Includes: Lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
Registrations close Friday 8th November.
Back after popular demand, Inkling, in collaboration with WIMnetSA, present ‘Awakening Passion and Purpose’, a full day workshop to encourage participants to move away from fear, and towards courage, purpose and joy.
- Those looking for a joyful wake-up call, a softening of negativity, stress and fear, and actionable tips to create a life and career they love
You will leave with:
- An understanding of why we’re so hard on ourselves – and how to rewire old negative thought patterns
- Identification of your current triggers and the first steps to choose a new story
- A gentle kick up the pants to let go of unhelpful habits and maximise happiness and impact
- Simple (and, would you believe, fun) tools to work out what you want, stop procrastination, and start getting great work done from a place of calm
Be quick to reserve your spot – this workshop is limited to 20 participants!
“Could there be a more enthusiastic, humorous, insightful and energetic speaker? Gemma has the skills to guide you through the most challenging areas with just the right blend of nudging and support. She makes it fun.”
-Anon, Department of Environment and Natural Resources
About the Speaker:
Dr Gemma Munro is a business founder, Chief Awakening Officer, uplifting speaker, Doctor of Psychology and procrastinating author. Dr. Munro’s effect on audiences is to wake them up – to help them remember who they are, what they’re here to do, and why they’re entirely capable of doing it with great courage and passion. You can think of her as a human alarm clock!
Dr Munro’s reputation as a speaker is built on her ability to create a safe environment almost immediately. In her capable hands, audiences feel empowered to uncover their fears, laugh out loud, and leave feeling inspired to create a life, career and workplace they love.
As a speaker, her clients include Google, PayPal, Qantas, Nissan, Vodafone, Woolworths and the NHS. She has inspired over 68,000 people around the world, and her keynote at Google headquarters in Silicon Valley was livestreamed to every Google office on the planet.