U and the Future
AusIMM’s 2019 International Uranium Conference is returning for its 14th consecutive year hosted again in Adelaide
Uranium was one of the best performing commodities in 2018, rising almost 40 per cent from its April lows. Overall the spot price crawled up to a two-year high and supply demand fundamentals are well in correction.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the longest running uranium conference series in the southern hemisphere and network with professionals who have decades of experience in the industry.
Deadline submissions extended! Submit your abstract via the online portal before 14 March 2019.
This year’s conference will look at what the future holds for uranium, with topics focusing on;
- Innovative exploration, mining and remediation
- New era for our market? Innovative marketing, communication, public engagement and regulatory action
- Uranium industry and the future/how the industry has changed
- Increasingly innovative uses for radioisotopes derived from uranium including nuclear medicine and industrial applications
- Understanding investment cases – risks and rewards