Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy – new issue released
A new issue of Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy (Volume 128, No 4), Section C, of the AusIMM’s technical journal series (Transactions of the Institutions of Mining and Metallurgy, incorporating the AusIMM Proceedings) is now available free to members via the AusIMM website.
To access the journals please visit the Member Access page from your Dashboard.
Articles included in this issue include:
- Flotation separation of limonite from calcite with sodium oleate: effects of calcite dissolution and addition of sodium pyrophosphate by Yuhua Wang, Dongfang Lu and Liguang Wang
- Study on low-silica pellet with added MgO and TiO2 by Gele Qing, Keng Wu, Xiaodong Du, Yunqing Tian, Wenbin Huang, Yuandong Pei and Yan Zhang
- Recovery of gold from mining solutions using Au(III)-imprinted polymeric resins with pyridine, ethylenediamine and aminothiophosphate functionalities by Mohammed Elbushra Hassan Ahamed, Antoine Flauribert Mulaba Bafubiandi, Ljiljana Marjanovic and Xavier Yangkou Mbianda
- Non-isothermal kinetic studies on the carbothermic reduction of Panzhihua ilmenite concentrate by Wei Lv, Xueming Lv, Xuewei Lv, Junyi Xiang, Chenguang Bai and Bing Song
- Crystal formation and growth by slow cooling for recovery of magnetite particles from copper smelting slag by Yuki Tsunazawa, Changzhi Liu, Ryutaro Toi, Takahiko Okura and Chiharu Tokoro