Mining Leadership Summit 2019 announced
We are thrilled to bring the Mining Leadership Summit 2019 to Sydney from the 17-18 September.
AusIMM’s Mining Leadership Summit is an empowering leadership conference that will inspire and upskill existing and aspiring leaders working in the resources industry.
The event will feature two days of conference sessions, aimed at strengthening attendees’ professional foundations for future growth; an industry trade exhibition, showcasing the industries latest innovations and products/services; and networking reception, featuring a boutique wine tasting.
The conference program boasts a highly practical focus, targeted towards offering case studies, best practise and tangible solutions to enable attendees to take the next step in their career, be it through participation in an industry body, personal motivation and goal setting or even ideas to make improvements in their everyday tasks and workflow in their personal and professional life.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rag Udd, VP Global Tech Transformation, BHP
- Tony Cotton, Senior Manager People Advisory, EY
- Tom Craig, Manager Critical Capability Development, Rio Tinto
- Dave Yeates, Program Manager, Digital Transformation, AusIMM
- Tracey Inglis, Manager, Resource Minds, Rural & Remote Mental Health
- Daniel Valiente-Riedl, General Manager, JobAccess at WorkFocus Group
- Steven Asnicar, CEO, Diversity Australia
Challenge your perception on leadership. Join us in Sydney for our Mining Leadership Summit 2019.
Want to know more?
Subscribe to our Mining Leadership Summit newsletter to receive the latest updates, industry news and program highlights.