Mining Technology – new issue released
A new issue of Mining Technology is now available free to members
A new issue of Mining Technology (Volume 128, No 2), Section A, of the AusIMM’s technical journal series (Transactions of the Institutions of Mining and Metallurgy, incorporating the AusIMM Proceedings) is now available free to members via the AusIMM website.
To access the journals please visit the Member Access page from your Dashboard.
Articles included in this issue include:
- Long-term production scheduling optimization and 3D material mixing analysis for block caving mines by F Khodayari and Y Pourrahimian
- Virtual monitoring method for hydraulic supports based on digital twin theory by J Xie, X Wang, Z Yang and S Hao
- Application of simultaneous stochastic optimization with geometallurgical decisions at a copper–gold mining complex by A Kumar and R Dimitrakopoulos
- Energy consumption in mine haulage due to road pavement performance by J Coffey, H Nikraz and C Leek
- Development of a model for economic control of loading in sublevel caving mines by G Shekhar, A Gustafson, A Hersinger, K Jonsson and H Schunnesson