Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy – new issue released
A new issue of Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy is now available free to members.
A new issue of Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy (Volume 129, No 2), Section C, of the AusIMM’s technical journal series (Transactions of the Institutions of Mining and Metallurgy, incorporating the AusIMM Proceedings) is now available free to members via the AusIMM website.
To access the journals please visit the Member Access page from your Dashboard.
Articles included in this issue include:
- Themed issue on ‘Modelling of mineral beneficiation and metallurgical processes’ by Seshadri Seetharaman
- Principles and applications of mathematical and physical modelling of metallurgical processes by Hong Yong Sohn
- Computational modelling of particle-fluid dynamics in comminution and classification: a review by Narasimha Mangadoddy, Teja Reddy Vakamalla, Mayank Kumar and Aubrey Mainza
- Modelling of shaft based processes by G V A Chaitanya, S Kamble, R M Lollchund, G S Gupta and Z Chen
- Numerical modelling of blast furnace – Evolution and recent trends by Prakash B Abhale, Nurni N Viswanathan and Henrik Saxén
- Modelling of non-metallic inclusions in steel by Lifeng Zhang, Qiang Ren, Haojian Duan, Ying Ren, Wei Chen, Gong Cheng, Wen Yang and Seetharaman Sridhar
- Modelling copper smelting – the flash smelting plant, process and equipment by Pekka Taskinen, Ari Jokilaakso, Daniel Lindberg & Jiliang Xia
- Modelling of ferroalloy production processes in the SAF and converter by Haijuan Wang, Zhanbing Yang & Hurman Eric
- The simulation-based analysis of the resource efficiency of the circular economy – the enabling role of metallurgical infrastructure by N J Bartie, A Abadías Llamas, M Heibeck, M Fröhling, O Volkova and M A Reuter