Recording Now Available: AusIMM Southern QLD Branch – Digital Tech Talk: Queensland and Australian Exploration Update
How is mineral exploration holding up in Australia? The Fraser Institute Survey on Investment Attractiveness indicates that Western Australia is first ahead of South Australia, the Northern Territory and Queensland. This talk will cover exploration activity in Australia and the expected impact of COVID 19.
Presenter: Rob Murdoch, Principal Consultant, Austex
AusIMM Member – Free
Non Member – $20.00
Register your details to receive a copy of the recording.
Digital Tech Talk Overview
Please join us for an update from Rob Murdoch on the State of mineral exploration in Australia. His talk will cover:
- The current market structure of the ASX Resource sector, the current trends and the market capitalisation.
- Review of 25 different resource commodities and how and why the they have performed.
- Where exploration has been focused and the changes to total activity over recent years as well as funding.
- The failures and success of exploration in developing new projects and the new projects to come online in the last 12 months.
- The impact of COVID-19 on capital raising, exploration and operations.
Rob Murdoch, Principal Consultant, Austex
Rob Murdoch is a geologist with 50 years of experience and a Fellow and CP in Management and Geology with the AusIMM and a Fellow and foundation member of the AIG. Rob’s experience includes the Management of Listed Companies on the ASX, TSX and AIM; capital raising; resource project evaluation: management of exploration programs and feasibility studies and construction and operation of smaller mines, across a range of commodities
Over the past 4 years Rob has established AUSTEX RESOURCE OPPORTUNITIES PL to provide the only totally independent professional review each day of all the ASX Resource Project announcements, guiding Resource Companies, the Capital Markets, Regulators and Service Companies and Consulting. To support this service AUSTEX undertakes a range of unique research on ASX Resource Companies which Rob will use in the above presentation.