Recording now available: Southern QLD Branch – Digital Tech Talk: The Capital Investment Life Cycle in Mining
The Southern Queensland Branch webinar recording "Capital Investment Life cycle in Mining" is now available.
Digital Tech Talk: Online
Presenter: Peter Crane, Founder and Director of SER Solutions
AusIMM Member – Free
Non Member – $20.00
Register your details to receive a copy of the recording.
The talk will cover:
- What is Capital and why is it relevant?
- The Capital Investment life cycle in the mining industry – by phases
- Key business decisions for miners during the Capital investment life cycle
- The Company’s objectives of the investment for both green and brownfield developments
- How this knowledge is utilised in practice
About the Presenter
Peter Crane’s experience in the mining and energy sectors spans more than 30 years, through a variety of leadership, technical, operational and business development roles. Progressing from technical engineer to strategic advisor, Peter’s time working within and alongside Tier One companies globally has provided him a deep understanding of engineering services, capital planning, project delivery and strategic asset management fundamentals.
Now concentrating on a strategic management approach, Peter helps his clients plan and deliver their production infrastructure capital investment projects, within the boundaries of their own process, policy and culture.