Recording now available: WIMnet NSW – Award-winning NSW Women in Mining 2020 Panel
AusIMM Women in Mining NSW (WIMnet) is delighted to invite you to join us for a webinar panel discussion to celebrate the award winners from the recent NSW Women in Mining awards.
Digital Tech Talk: Online
Catherine Dean, Vice-Chair WIMnet NSW
Lucy McClean, Secretary WIMnet NSW
AusIMM Member – Free
Non Member – $20.00
Please register your details to access the recording.
Joining us for a webinar panel to discuss their careers in the resources industry will be:
- Renata Roberts – Chief Corporate Services Officer, The Bloomfield Group – Winner of the Exceptional Woman in Mining Award 2020
- Leah Miller, CHPP Superintendent Maintenance Delivery, Yancoal Australia – Winner of the Exceptional Young Woman in Mining Award 2020
- Kate Swain, Partner, McCullough Robertson – Winner of Gender Diversity Champion Award 2020
- Mun Wai Lum, WIMnet NSW Mentoring Program Committee Chair – Winner of Excellence in Diversity Programs and Performance Award 2020
- Peita Heffernan, Trainer Assessor and Operator, Glencore Coal Assets Australia – Winner Outstanding Tradeswoman, Operator and Technician Award 2020.
Our panel will be chaired by Catherine Dean, Vice-Chair WIMnet NSW and Lucy McClean, Secretary WIMnet NSW.
This webinar will be offered free of charge to AusIMM members and $20 for all other industry participants.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event.