Last chance to register for the Mining Leadership Summit 2019
Challenge your perception on leadership.
AusIMM’s Mining Leadership Summit is an empowering leadership conference that will inspire and upskill existing and aspiring leaders working in the resources industry.
The event will feature two days of conference sessions, aimed at strengthening attendees’ professional foundations for future growth; an industry trade exhibition, showcasing the industries latest innovations and products/services; and networking reception, featuring a boutique wine tasting.
The conference program boasts a highly practical focus, targeted towards offering case studies, best practise and tangible solutions to enable attendees to take the next step in their career, be it through participation in an industry body, personal motivation and goal setting or even ideas to make improvements in their everyday tasks and workflow in their personal and professional life.
Information and registration
17–18 September 2019
September 17 Day 1: 10:30am – 6:30pm
September 18 Day 2: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
36 College Street, Sydney NSW 2010
Group Discounts Available
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rag Udd, VP Global Tech Transformation, BHP
- Tom Craig, Manager Critical Capability Development, Rio Tinto
- Vanessa Torres, Chief Technology Officer, South32
- Jamie Greer, General Manager, Assessment & Development, Chandler Macleod Group
- Nick Rees, Head of Natural Resources, National Australia Bank
- Valeria Ignatieva, CEO, WORK180
- Pete Holliday, Organisational Futurist & Business Agility Expert
- Renata Bernarde, MD, Pantala & Head of Market Strategy, MindTribes
- Karla Fernee, Leader, Employer Engagement Team, JobAccess at WorkFocus Group
- Steven Asnicar, CEO, Diversity Australia